I. B. Wonderin = Cindy
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-24 18:40:32 UTC
Hi

It would appear that the person posting under the name of I. B. Wonderin is
really Cindy.

Cindy is known for her Susan/Ted-like behaviour.

In the post entitled "Re: Catholic Dogma and Authority of Bible/The term
"Lord's day"" (references below) ...

"I. B. Wonderin" <***@groups.com> wrote in message news:7Y3xg.55505$***@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

... she signs off as follows:

That's why I don't think I'll be continuing here as this kinda thing is
just a waste of time.
You know what they say about wiping your feet, and moving on, or pearls
before swine.

~ Cindy ;-)

See http://tinyurl.com/ljhsw for the original post stored on Google Groups.

I think that explains everything she is currently doing in her dialogue on
the Sabbath issue and the Catholic issue.

http://www.theotokos.co.za/blog/post/index/238/I-B-Wonderin

And the issue of altering the Bible.

http://www.theotokos.co.za/blog/post/index/239/I-B-Wondering-2

God bless,
Stephen
--
Stephen Korsman
website: http://www.theotokos.co.za/adventism/

IC | XC
---------
NI | KA

add an s before .co.za
I. B. Wonderin
2006-07-24 19:49:19 UTC
Wow! Good work Sherlock Hemlock! You noticed I signed my post.

and more of your out of context arguments and conspiracy theories???

I'm off to go talk to our readers and address your confusing babble.

Toodles...
add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-24 20:22:28 UTC
Post by I. B. Wonderin
Wow! Good work Sherlock Hemlock! You noticed I signed my post.
and more of your out of context arguments and conspiracy theories???
I am not the one who believes in conspiracy theories. That's you.

God bless,
Stephen
--

Post by Stephen Korsman
really Cindy.
Cindy is known for her Susan/Ted-like behaviour.
In the post entitled "Re: Catholic Dogma and Authority of Bible/The
term
"Lord's day"" (references below) ...
add an s before .co.za
Ted McMillan
2009-02-11 04:32:27 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:22:28 +0200, "Stephen Korsman"
Post by Stephen Korsman
Post by I. B. Wonderin
Wow! Good work Sherlock Hemlock! You noticed I signed my post.
and more of your out of context arguments and conspiracy theories???
I am not the one who believes in conspiracy theories. That's you.
God bless,
Stephen
How can anyone behind the global conspiracy actually believe it
exists?

Well Over 100 Questions that Open the Eyes and Save Lives!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info

Bold Terror Threats Posted Over the Internet that Most Involved Posters Cannot See! Posted by Rabid Bush Supporters Just After the Patriot Act was Installed:
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapLeoWest.htm
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapBeliefnet.htm

TEST YOUR POLITICAL IQ HERE:
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/iqexhibits.htm

Zadok
2006-07-24 21:23:59 UTC
"Stephen Korsman" <> wrote in message ...
Post by Stephen Korsman
It would appear that the person posting under the name of I. B. Wonderin is
really Cindy.
And your point is what??

If you are concerned with the name people post under, might I suggest you
get on the case, of Hildi, Traudel, Waltraud.

Or does the fact that she posts catho-lick drivel, excuse her from your
witch hunt??