!CAN I CREATE HATEFUL OATHS AGAINST NON-CATHOLICS IN MY BACKYARD AND ROME THEN CAN'T CONDEMN IT???
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-07 21:49:53 UTC
Man. you must have taken some really bad acid or some really
potent
magic mushrooms to do this much damage. Have you sought help?
He told us that he in on Lithium, which means he is
manic-depressive.
Now that we understand his condition, we should be more sympatric
to his uncontrolled outbursts.
You misrepresent even the statements of your own faith. Nice one.
It's more likely he was just giving an angry response to a comment
about
medication, saying he'll take it.
To the killfile for him. What a waste of newsgroup space.
Can you killfile me too, please?
Nope ... I can still get website material out of you and Andrew, so you
don't get killfiled :-)

God bless,
Stephen
--
Stephen Korsman
website: http://www.theotokos.co.za/adventism/

IC | XC
---------
NI | KA

add an s before .co.za
Lady Carrigaholt
2006-08-08 01:36:28 UTC
Post by Stephen Korsman
Can you killfile me too, please?
Nope ... I can still get website material out of you and Andrew, so you
don't get killfiled :-)
God bless,
Stephen
You can only wish them peace of the spirit, Stephen, and a sense of healing
that will relieve them of their rancor.
--
Brightest Blessings;
Caillean; Lady Carrigaholt

I ,Who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the
stars and the mysteries of the waters,
I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me.
For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe.
From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return.
Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold, all acts of love
and pleasure are My rituals.
Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility,
mirth and reverence within you.
And you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail
you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find
not within yourself, you will never find it without.
For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am That which is
attained at the end of desire
Andrew
2006-08-08 07:27:27 UTC
You can only wish them peace of the spirit, Stephen..
Most now have Stephen on their blocked list, since his posts are mainly
filled with the darkness of Christless and loveless responses to those he
disagrees with who are non-Catholic, thus testifying that his own religion
has no power to deliver him from the pit.
--
Brightest Blessings;
Caillean; Lady Carrigaholt
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-08 16:19:57 UTC
Post by Andrew
You can only wish them peace of the spirit, Stephen..
Most now have Stephen on their blocked list, since his posts are mainly
filled with the darkness of Christless and loveless responses to those he
disagrees with who are non-Catholic, thus testifying that his own religion
has no power to deliver him from the pit.
Nope ... I just expose dishonest propaganda for what it is.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
duke
2006-08-08 22:31:59 UTC
Post by Andrew
You can only wish them peace of the spirit, Stephen..
Most now have Stephen on their blocked list, since his posts are mainly
filled with the darkness of Christless and loveless responses to those he
disagrees with who are non-Catholic, thus testifying that his own religion
has no power to deliver him from the pit.
Those that block are afraid that their own beliefs are in error.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Andrew
2006-08-09 00:45:46 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Andrew
You can only wish them peace of the spirit, Stephen..
Most now have Stephen on their blocked list, since his posts are mainly
filled with the darkness of Christless and loveless responses to those he
disagrees with who are non-Catholic, thus testifying that his own religion
has no power to deliver him from the pit.
Those that block are afraid that their own beliefs are in error.
Stephen has done this numerous times publicly. Therefore
according to the above, his own beliefs are in error..which
has been proven. But the chief problem has to do with the
complete lack of the graces which characterize a Christian's
interaction.
Post by duke
duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-09 19:09:16 UTC
Post by Andrew
Post by duke
Post by Andrew
You can only wish them peace of the spirit, Stephen..
Most now have Stephen on their blocked list, since his posts are mainly
filled with the darkness of Christless and loveless responses to those he
disagrees with who are non-Catholic, thus testifying that his own religion
has no power to deliver him from the pit.
Those that block are afraid that their own beliefs are in error.
Stephen has done this numerous times publicly. Therefore
according to the above, his own beliefs are in error..
There are many reasons for killfiling someone ... mostly I do it because
their comments waste space in the discussion.
Post by Andrew
which
has been proven.
Nope. You've avoided all these issues, not proven them. You're welcome to
killfile me ... at least then I can reply without you repeating
misrepresented Catholic teaching over and over.
Post by Andrew
But the chief problem has to do with the
complete lack of the graces which characterize a Christian's
interaction.
So you claim, Andrew, but I am not the one who deliberately misrepresents
the beliefs of others.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-08 16:19:57 UTC
Post by Lady Carrigaholt
Post by Stephen Korsman
Can you killfile me too, please?
Nope ... I can still get website material out of you and Andrew, so you
don't get killfiled :-)
God bless,
Stephen
You can only wish them peace of the spirit, Stephen, and a sense of healing
that will relieve them of their rancor.
That I do. Only God can free them from their bitterness.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Susan Williams
2006-08-12 20:14:26 UTC
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:19:57 +0200, "Stephen Korsman"
Post by Lady Carrigaholt
Post by Lady Carrigaholt
that will relieve them of their rancor.
That I do. Only God can free them from their bitterness.
God bless,
Stephen
Do you servants of the Antichrist know your victims that well to know
what is in their hearts?

Antichrist devil Korsman...

Does your websites show any bitterness against Adventists??

Why do you allow super-criminals from your cult to be left without a
single word of condemnation from you?...

http://www.seventh-dayadventism.com/AC/AppealChapI.htm

How come the people in the websites bring up arguments since the
Inquisitions telling us that all non-Catholics must die?

Why do they still hold so much bitterness because of in the past,
people who were tortured and mutiliated stood up and stopped you guys
from doing it to them anymore?

What is your game-plan to stop people from posting on the internet
anymore that all non-Catholics must die...

That Rome controls the United States...

That we all will soon have to submit to Rome...

Etc.??

Susan Williams
2006-08-12 20:11:15 UTC
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006 23:49:53 +0200, "Stephen Korsman"
Post by Stephen Korsman
Man. you must have taken some really bad acid or some really
potent
magic mushrooms to do this much damage. Have you sought help?
He told us that he in on Lithium, which means he is
manic-depressive.
Now that we understand his condition, we should be more sympatric
to his uncontrolled outbursts.
You misrepresent even the statements of your own faith. Nice one.
It's more likely he was just giving an angry response to a comment
about
medication, saying he'll take it.
To the killfile for him. What a waste of newsgroup space.
Can you killfile me too, please?
Nope ... I can still get website material out of you and Andrew, so you
don't get killfiled :-)
God bless,
Stephen
You need to fix your problem of claiming even on the internet that
Ellen G. White is the Antichrist.

You and your antichrist cult may be paranoid, but don't claim that
Jesus is coming to destroy the Antichrist you claim who is, when even
I can and am able to punch Ellen White out if she were alive today.

Jesus is not paranoid like the deceiver cult.