Purpose Driven Book
r.garrettbond
2005-04-12 17:53:08 UTC
Hi, Kevin,

My church had small groups reading that book over a year ago. I had always
planned on re-reading it. I have it on CD and I listened to it at work,
however, I think one gets more out of from reading the text. If you would
like to discuss the book I will be happy to read it again. I am sure it
will be better the second time around.

Rita
sp_ark
2005-05-26 21:04:41 UTC
Post by r.garrettbond
Hi, Kevin,
My church had small groups reading that book over a year ago. I had always
planned on re-reading it. I have it on CD and I listened to it at work,
however, I think one gets more out of from reading the text. If you would
like to discuss the book I will be happy to read it again. I am sure it
will be better the second time around.
Rita
Hi
I have read through some of it.