The Trinity is a fallacy
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-02 20:36:58 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:28:58 -0400, "bam"
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
Dear John and my Fellowmen,
I have not one single quibble with this post.
Pax!
Thank you, John. I hope our fellowmen will accept that the spirit in
us is neither male nor female. This spirit is the breath of life that
God breathed into us to make our inanimate physical body (which came
from the soil, hence should go back to the soil) move. It is the
physical body that is either male or female.
Since the spirit came from God, we are like God. That is our likeness
of God -- as spirit.
I heard and learned this from a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit,
if you will believe it, who we (plural) talk to and record on audio
tape our sessions with Him.
The true God enlighten us, illuminate and guide us to the path of
justice, to the path of reason, in order that we will not go astray now
and forever.
Pax!
Jesus Christ established a Church, and told His Apostles, "He who hears
you
hears me."
Take your Roman Catholic CRAP and go elsewhere with it, TROLL!
You're the one trolling in the Catholic group.
The Roman Catholic group is
< ---------------------
that way!
I don't remember Jesus saying anything about you.
I see "John" in the New Testament. There's even a book with "John's"
name on it. (several, actually)
Now you're claiming that not only is your church named in the Bible (John of

the Baptist Church) but you are the Apostle John?

Wow. No wonder you've seen the church with the sign outside saying "Genuine
1st Century AD"

God bless,
Stephen
--
Stephen Korsman
website: http://www.theotokos.co.za/adventism/

IC | XC
---------
NI | KA

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-02 20:37:58 UTC
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:12:06 -0400, "bam"
Why are you reading our sacred scriptures?
The Bible is not owned by you lot, no matter how many times you lie in
trying to claim it does, Bryan.
Yep. We excommunicated Martin Luther and he ran off with our Bible.
After chopping out huge sections.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-02 20:42:24 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 01:13:10 -0400, "bam"
© 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of this
article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of the
author
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:09:08 -0400, "bam"
On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:12:06 -0400, "bam"
Why are you reading our sacred scriptures?
The Bible is not owned by you lot, no matter how many times you lie
in
trying to claim it does, Bryan.
Yep. We excommunicated Martin Luther and he ran off with our Bible.
BAM
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Want a crying towel, sonny?
No doc. I just don't want you doctoring up the Catholic faith, calling it
Baptist,
I keep looking for the Catholics" in the New Testament! It just ain't
there!
You're makin' it up, aintcha?
Why not just admit it? You've been brainwashed.
The word "Catholic" simply is not in the Bible!
2Co 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge,
that if one died for all, then were all dead:
2Co 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not
henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose
again.

1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the
body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Rev 15:4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou
only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy
judgments are made manifest.

Catholic means universal - for all. That is the group for whom the Gospel
message is. All. That is why the Catholic Church is called the Church for
all.

The Baptist Church is for Baptists only, though.
(the word "Baptist" is)
Not the Baptist Church, though.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-07 21:55:54 UTC
Why? Because you tell me to? The term Catholic means what it means ...
and
it means universal. You can't change that.
Qodesh, translated as holy, means set-apart.
Set apart is the opposite of universal.
Therefore the Catholic Church could be correctly called the Unholy
Church.
Actually, no. The term is used in the context of the Church being for all
people at all times in history.

Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the
body of Jesus Christ once for all.

1Ti 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

2Co 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not
henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose
again.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting
life.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-07 21:58:39 UTC
Why? Because you tell me to? The term Catholic means what it means
and
it means universal. You can't change that.
Qodesh, translated as holy, means set-apart.
Set apart is the opposite of universal.
Therefore the Catholic Church could be correctly called the Unholy
Church.
Clever.
Specious nonsense, of course, but still clever.
It's only nonsense if you don't understand the meanings of the words.
It remains nonsense when you do. It's a play on words ... not a proper
method of interpretation.

Are you saying that something cannot be both holy, and available to all?
Jesus death was certainly holy, but still meant for all.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-02 20:45:29 UTC
Is the filthy false-christian scum DOC WATSON now
denying the trinity that she has been wallowing with for so long
now?
Are you denying the trinity now, DOC?
Why would I, old man whiner?
The TRINITY is BIBLICAL.
So is the Mass, the 7 sacraments of the RCC, and the Papacy.
There are TWO Ordinances, not '7 sacraments' - there is nothing about
any 'mass' in the Bible, the RCc, or your silly 'poop'acy.
Rome has spoken; the case is closed.
You need to shake off your pride, doc, and obey your superiors. No wonder
the priest told you you weren't cut out to be a nun.
A nun? Lol!

The Bible doesn't even call the Baptist ordinances "ordinances"

So their ordinances are not in the Bible either.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-07 21:52:04 UTC
<snip>
Where did you learn all these peculiar things?
Through study of the Bible, the apocrypha, comparative theology,
and
mythicism.
Subjective selection of material, with only your own instincts to
help
make
decisions about what is reality and what isn't?
What other paths are there?
Divine revelation.
How do you know that a divine revelation is a revelation from the
spirit of truth or from a lying spirit?
Ultimately, it comes down to faith that Jesus started a church that had
authority to preach the truth and was led by the Holy Spirit.
Also, should not that revelation be consistent with and testable
against known facts?
Yip.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-08-07 22:49:42 UTC
Well according to Matthew it was the Holy Spirit.
And that is God.
'God' is not a Spirit.
Then you aren't a Christian.
The Spirit of Elohim (God) exists, but Elohim itself is a group, not a
spirit.
Wow! From where?
The Book of Mormon?

This guy's theology seems to be an amalgamation (not in the Ellen White
sense) of theology he likes from different groups.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
duke
2006-08-08 00:43:15 UTC
Post by Stephen Korsman
Then you aren't a Christian.
The Spirit of Elohim (God) exists, but Elohim itself is a group, not a
spirit.
Wow! From where?
The Book of Mormon?
Then he's not a Christian, is he. Maybe a loose follower of Christ.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
w***@dastardly.dirty.deeds.done.dirt.cheap.llc
2006-08-08 03:18:14 UTC
In <***@is.co.za>, on 08/08/06
at 12:49 AM, "Stephen Korsman" <***@theotoko.co.za> said:

Followups set
Post by Stephen Korsman
Well according to Matthew it was the Holy Spirit.
And that is God.
'God' is not a Spirit.
Then you aren't a Christian.
The Spirit of Elohim (God) exists, but Elohim itself is a group, not a
spirit.
Wow! From where?
The Book of Mormon?
Archaic Hebrew AAMOF. The word is even found in reference to the Egyptian
gods in Isaiah on the original Hebrew text. It was not until the
priesthood of yahweh that there was any problem with that being a plural.

BTW, ask any rabbi when you have doubts about something like that. & no,
not the one on line, but one that as actually got a grasp on history as
well as the language.
Post by Stephen Korsman
This guy's theology seems to be an amalgamation (not in the Ellen White
sense) of theology he likes from different groups.
Not really, he appears to be using the xian grimorie & trying to associate
it with history. A doomed task, for the Hebrew grimorie, like the xian
one, is not based on actual history but is simply a creation myth, two of
them actually. Neither one actually reflects history.
Post by Stephen Korsman
God bless,
<grin> Which one, or ones?
Post by Stephen Korsman
Stephen
walksalone who has studied the gods of humanity, or rather after twenty
years has learned that the gods of humanity have equal evidence for their
existance. Absolutely none, nothing but claims.
--
Never before have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded
perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?