The New Testament Has No Authority Of Its Own Without The Tradition Of The Church
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-26 23:24:27 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:01:57 +0200, "Stephen Korsman"
copyright 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of
this article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of
the author
x-no-archive: yes
copyright 2006 John Weatherly; all rights reserved; no portion of
this article may be used elsewhere without express written consent of
the author
It is foolish of you to use the New Testament to try to attack the
Catholic Church.
Ummmmmm....
Last I looked, the Roman Catholic group is
<---------------------
that way!
:-)
john w
Stay in the Baptist group, John. You can make up biblical evidence from
there.
Last I looked, the Roman Catholic group is
<---------------------
that way!
I think you continue to be lost, Steve!
Kindly stop cross-posting your feces to the Baptist group!
www.ratemypoo.com

God bless,
Stephen
--
Stephen Korsman
website: http://www.theotokos.co.za/adventism/

IC | XC
---------
NI | KA

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-27 17:36:37 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 01:24:27 +0200, "Stephen Korsman"
Post by Stephen Korsman
[...]
tsk tsk
The Roman Catholic group CONTINUES to be
that way!
www.ratemypoo.com

God bless,
Stephen