Jesuit animals
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-16 17:26:10 UTC
Andrew, is it true that you are a Jesuit plant in league with Stephen
and Teresita? It's all beginning to make sense now
Andrew is indeed a Jesuit plant. Stephen is a Jesuit animal. I'm a
Jesuit mineral (Ruby).
If I'm a Jesuit animal, I'm not the amalgamated sort.

God bless,
Stephen
--
Stephen Korsman
website: http://www.theotokos.co.za/adventism/

IC | XC
---------
NI | KA

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-24 18:20:00 UTC
Methinks perhaps I. B. Wonderin may be an alter ego of Susan Williams
Hey WT.....It appears that you have formerly posted here under the
names of
the following.."Frank Moreau" "Larry Whyte" "Northstar" and
"Bargeorgos"?
It is obvious for a number of reasons that you ARE the same poster. So
why
are you ashamed to acknowledge yourself as being the author of these
posts?
It is obvious for a number of reasons that you ARE full of crap. But
just like
every other post you make, you claim evidence that is not there and then
fail
to list it so it can be discussed
Just as voice print technology can accurately identify an individual, so
also
there are a number of factors that when added up may accurately pinpoint
the identity of a frequent poster, regardless of any changes in their
moniker
such as you have done.
Yip ... you and I. B. Wonderin have the same style of dishonest quoting and
making things up. It made me wonder.
WT
By this all men will know that you are My disciples,
if you have love for one another
Your attitude with your profanity in your post here
testifies whether or not you are one of His disciples.
I do forgive you and pray that you may be converted.
Then you will not have enmity against the law of God.
Judging by his posts, he doesn't.

You, on the other hand, are known for telling lies about other faiths.
That's one commandment you have no respect for.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-24 18:42:05 UTC
[...]
You are jumping to a conclusion based on what, your intuition? Explains
why
you are an adventist.
Maybe he's Cindy too. I. B. Wonderin seems to be Cindy. Just posted on
that one.

God bless,
Stephen

add an s before .co.za
I. B. Wonderin
2006-07-24 19:40:48 UTC
Yes, U.B. Jesuit?

You people, and your conspiracy theories, and investigative skills are
ridiculously absurd.
add an s before .co.za
Stephen Korsman
2006-07-24 20:23:23 UTC
Post by I. B. Wonderin
Yes, U.B. Jesuit?
You people, and your conspiracy theories, and investigative skills are
ridiculously absurd.
Conspiracy theories are your department, Cindy.

God bless,
Stephen
--

Post by Stephen Korsman
why
you are an adventist.
Maybe he's Cindy too. I. B. Wonderin seems to be Cindy. Just posted
on
Post by Stephen Korsman
that one.
God bless,
Stephen
add an s before .co.za
alanm
2006-07-28 12:32:35 UTC
Post by Stephen Korsman
Post by I. B. Wonderin
Yes, U.B. Jesuit?
You people, and your conspiracy theories, and investigative skills are
ridiculously absurd.
Conspiracy theories are your department, Cindy.
God bless,
Stephen
--
It was interesting that Cindy said "ridiculously absurd". Perhaps she's
sensibly absurd. Who knows ?
Ted McMillan
2009-02-11 04:46:33 UTC
Post by alanm
Post by Stephen Korsman
Post by I. B. Wonderin
Yes, U.B. Jesuit?
You people, and your conspiracy theories, and investigative skills are
ridiculously absurd.
Conspiracy theories are your department, Cindy.
God bless,
Stephen
--
It was interesting that Cindy said "ridiculously absurd". Perhaps she's
sensibly absurd. Who knows ?
IDIOT!!
Well Over 100 Questions that Open the Eyes and Save Lives!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info

Bold Terror Threats Posted Over the Internet that Most Involved Posters Cannot See! Posted by Rabid Bush Supporters Just After the Patriot Act was Installed:
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapLeoWest.htm
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapBeliefnet.htm

TEST YOUR POLITICAL IQ HERE:
http://www.TheirSecrets.info/iqexhibits.htm
Ted McMillan
2009-02-11 04:46:00 UTC
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:23:23 +0200, "Stephen Korsman"
Post by Stephen Korsman
Post by I. B. Wonderin
Yes, U.B. Jesuit?
You people, and your conspiracy theories, and investigative skills are
ridiculously absurd.
Conspiracy theories are your department, Cindy.
God bless,
Stephen
It was Stephen who said Ellen White was the Antichrist!

Who could have known that the Antichrist wore panty hose?

Lone Star
2009-02-12 00:58:39 UTC
He's baaaack!
Ted McMillan
2009-02-12 04:36:44 UTC
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:58:39 -0600, "Lone Star"
Post by Lone Star
Post by Ted McMillan
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:23:23 +0200, "Stephen Korsman"
He's baaaack!
Does the Patriot Act show you that something else is baaaack?

Who is Ted McMillan?

Introduce him!

Stephen Korsman
2006-07-25 16:44:08 UTC
I simply asked if you have formerly posted
here under one of the following names..
1."Frank Moreau"
I never played pro football.
2. "Larry Whyte"
Don't know him, never met him
3."Northstar" or..
I am not into astronomy.
4. "Bargeorgos"?
Who??
How many times do I need to deny it???? I denied it twice before in
another
thread. I am none of the above, nor have I ever posted as any of the
above.
That makes it three times.
14:71 But he began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man
of whom ye speak.
14:72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the
word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou
shalt deny me thrice.
Totally irrelevant and off topic.

When he said:

"This because you consistently misrepresent the truth. Often by selective
cutting and quoting of sources including scripture. And when challenged by
quotes in context you scurry away and refuse to reply. When asked direct
questions you evade the question often by an accusation. I don't know who
these people are that you are accusing me of being, but I am guessing that
you couldn't answer them either."

... he was quite correct. He has described you very, very well.

God bless,
Stephen